Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pack it up Boys


Today we had a customs inspection and packed up all the crap we aren't using. We also had an awards ceremony and it was cool to see our soldiers get some recognition. I'm very proud of them. It was very hot today. Tree and I are beet red. The base is getting CROWDED. I've been smiling a little more now that we are so close. The new guys are ok and excited to be somewhere a little more kinetic than where they were. They will clean up our leftovers in short order.
I love you Deanna. See you soon baby.


4 Comments:

Blogger Living Dees Life said...

Those are some great pics. So proud of our Soldiers!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sgt. thompson. do you know if we'll be able to pick the guys up at the airport or will you guys need to go back to the armory? is there any type of ceremony being planned?

thanks!!
katherine (ted's neurotic girlfriend, lol)

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We cant wait!!!! Its so close. Its great to see everyone smiling.
Chris' Mom

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've followed your journal a little while, and keep dropping in but I've never left a comment. I just wanted to say I'm glad you're heading home safe, and wish you much luck for the future!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home