Sunday, February 27, 2011

Having connectivity issues

I'm days away from Internet access. I can't uplod pictures with my itouch or tablet and have no battery in my laptop. Blogs are blocked on government computers. Sattelite should be good to go soon. Things have been quit this time around. That's good because it's not like I can get pissed off about an event and go outside the wire. Other than flying from base to base there is no outside the wire. Combat operations are over. Force reduction has begun.

Feb 25th was the Iraqi "day of rage" in step with many other mid east countries following Egypts lead. There was concern that insurgents would use demonstrations to mask thier actions against us and that theywould attack IA and ISF to undermine authority. I believe the country was rather quiet though. Will bring blog up to speed soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home